Monday, January 10, 2011

About us


This is our family. This picture is a few months old and the baby is bigger - but it's still my favorite family picture of us. We'll have to get a new one this summer - but for now...this is us. We are a happy little family of 3. We live in Rexburg, Idaho. Here's a little about each of us:

Caleb - He's the little one

He sometimes goes by Little Squirt. He is 15 months old. He loves to walk and talk and sing and dance. His favorite person is his Daddy. His favorite movie is Princess and the Frog. He loves to get into things and go for walks. His favorite pastime is showing off - especially in church when everyone is sitting down for an hour to watch him (or so he thinks).

Sam - He's the Dad. He sometimes goes by Cyam. (a nickname from our high school sweetheart days) He is currently working to finish a degree in Mechanical Engineering from BYU-Idaho. He works as a bus driver for the school district. His hobbies include: frisbee golf, playing in the snow, barbecuing with our neighbors outside (even in January), and playing with his little boy.

Stacy - I'm the Mom. I sometimes go by Tasty Jane. (a nickname from a very loved Grandmother of mine who passed away Dec 31st, 2010) My hobbies include: photography, crafts, digital scrapbooking, reading, and blogging. You won't see many pictures of me - especially by myself. I am the photographer so I am always behind the camera.

And this is our public blog - a place to share funny stories and parts of our lives. We also have a private blog - and if you want an invitation send me an email at tastyjane@gmail.com