Wednesday, August 3, 2011

A Christmas blankie for a Christmas baby

Besides Squirt getting better this is about all I have to show for last week. I worked on it a whole lot last week. But now it's done and I'm so excited!



I saw a similar blanket HERE and though I had no idea where to find the pattern, I decided to try it anyway. I'd never tried crocheting granny squares before - but it was actually really easy.




The best part was that I could work on tiny little squares for most of the time and didn't have to hold a whole blanket on my lap. Definitely a good summer time project!

4 comments:

  1. Stacy, it is SO SO beautiful! You are a FAST crocheter!! I can't believe how perfect it is. You just have to take pictures of HIM all wrapped up in for Christmas time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you please let me know where you got the pattern for this beautiful blanket . I would love to make them for my nieces. Thanking you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a link in the post. I didn't really have a pattern. I just made small granny squares and then sc them together.

      Delete