Monday, March 5, 2012

Baby does the blogging

Hi everyone!

I'm 3 months old now and smiling more than ever.

My big brother is my favorite person and I smile the most for him. I always watch him and I'm sad when he leaves the room. I've rolled over twice, but haven't done it since.

I love to be entertained. I love to be held and played with. I don't often like to play by myself.

I love to be wrapped up to sleep, but not too tightly. However, I do love to lay out on a blanket, but only if someone plays with me. I've only slept through the night a couple of times, but last night was one of those nights. Today while Mom was giving me a bath a huge chunk of my hair came out of the top of my head. Mom was quite upset, but it didn't bother me even a little bit.

That's probably about it for now. Time to find someone to play with.