Thursday, January 3, 2013

Angel baby blanket

A while back I mentioned to Sam how sad I felt that my baby was gone before she even needed a blanket. I didn't even have time to make a blanket like I did for the boys. Sam suggested I make a blanket. I thought about it and decided I really wanted to do that. I finished yesterday. I had no idea how much I would love this blanket:




Ever since I finished it I just want to keep it in my lap all the time. It feels like a piece of her is here with us all the time now. I love it.

I never was much of a pink girl. I always liked purple better. But for some reason pink is the color I associate with her. And purple too of course - but mainly pink.





Perhaps it's the lilies. We got these on December 8th after a trip to the temple to do sealings. Pink lilies are my favorites. After the temple we rode the frontrunner down to Salt Lake to see the lights at temple square. It was a very special day.


I feel at peace right now. Everything is ok and wonderful. It doesn't always feel that way - but right now - especially where Lily is concerned - everything is all right.