Saturday, April 2, 2011

Scrapbook Page

Can I just tell you a secret? I love using red, yellow, and blue together. When I use them in a scrapbook page or in a room or....just about anything...it makes me feel like all is right with the world. And guess what? I have a new scrapbook layout with those colors! So yeah, all is right with the world, or at least, mostly.

You can find the link for this cute free kit HERE from Sprouting Seeds Studio. They also have a new kit called Pirates Not Allowed that just came out. It is so darling! I don't have any pictures to use for that theme - but I still got the kit so someday when I have some pirate stuff....

Anyway - here's my red, yellow, and blue layout. I can't tell you how much I love red, yellow, and blue together. Perhaps I'm just weird...anyone else like that combination as much as I do?