Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Still Missing

Grant Moedl is still missing. A Private Investigator was hired but wasn't able to come up with anything new that hadn't already been checked out. I know there have been some legal things they've been working on - but nothing new has come up yet.

Also, about 2 weeks ago a Canadian couple went missing as well. HERE's the link to their story. It scares me though - they went missing almost the same way Grant did. No cell phone trace, no credit card used - nothing. And nothing found. They may have been driving through Idaho. Even if not - it's still in the same area of the U.S. that Grant went missing.

I don't think I'll plan on any trips by myself for a while - and I won't let Sam go off alone either. If something were to happen I would prefer that we were together. Even though I know we'll be together forever, I would rather not have to live the rest of my life without my sweetie.

Please pray for these missing people. Even if the cases aren't related, I'm sure they could use your prayers - and so could their families.