Monday, August 6, 2012

Digital Scrapbook Things


1 - I love being part of the Creative Team for Dandelion Dust Designs. It gives me a chance to get lots of pretty kits for free and gives me a specific reason for making pages. I do at least 4 a month - sometimes more like 8. If anyone else is interested in doing something like this, let me know. I can put you in touch with several designers.

2 - THIS is the new website where the kits I use are sold. It just started in May...I think. But look at this: Click on the LINK and then just above the images there is a tab for most recent, most popular and random. Click on most popular and you'll see one of my pages! I'm really excited. It's one of my favorite pages.

3 - Here are a couple new pages. Because I have at least 4 required pages a month I've been pulling out older pictures and getting somewhat caught up - though I still have a long ways to go till I am totally caught up. Probably I never will be. There will always be new scrapbook pages to make!

Family Pictures 2012


August Desktop Calendar


Family Pictures 2011


This last one is from a new free kit - Strawberry Lemonade. It's so pretty! HERE'S a link for anyone interested.