Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Today

I'm not sure today is really ready to come. I think we should all go back to bed for another hour or two...maybe even three.

You see, besides the fact that I was awake between 2:30 and 4:30 for some unfathomable reason, I had weird dreams last night. One of them included people singing Supercalifragalisticexpialidoshious (or however you spell that ridiculous word. Blasted Mary Poppins ballroom dance routine) And then I had another dream about being late for, and ultimately missing, Presidency meeting (and that's not till tonight). That dream in particular put me in a very grumpy mood this morning. I absolutely hate being late - and missing a meeting would be mortifying. And I won't even mention all the 100000001 things that kept me from getting to the meeting...

Combine that with a cranky baby who insists he's not hungry at dinner but is then wailing for breakfast at 6:30 and a computer that's mostly dead and this:


Yep, I think today is a day to climb back in bed for a few hours. Let's have a restart ok??? Who's with me?