Monday, February 7, 2011

Wiped Out

It's not even Valentine's Day yet. And I've been sick 3 times this year. I don't think that's fair at all. Not to mention the fact that each time I've gotten sick it totally wipes me out. Saturday it was all I could do to pick Caleb up for a few minutes. Sunday I folded two batches of laundry and had to take a nap. It's ridiculous. I don't like being so tired. I don't have energy to keep up with my little squirt - though I'm not sure I ever have enough energy for that. ;) Nor do I have energy to keep up with my AMAZING husband who cleaned the entire kitchen this weekend. Our kitchen looks almost as amazing as my sweetheart does. Ok, not really - but it does look fantastic. And it totally made my day. Perhaps I'll be able to get some more things done today - unless I keep needing naps.